I am working on Ubuntu 6.1 with ARM Processor and I am working on TCP/
IP related activities in Open source through emulator.  I have created
my project in /bin/external/MySampleproject.
Now I want to redirect my virtual IP( 10.0.2.15 ) to physical IP.  I
tried with port rediection with the following commands.
"redir add tcp:5556:5556"

Shall I get some detailed information regarding IP redirection to read
and send data??? and Can I have some steps for that ?