Hello all

I am doing a tutorial through you tube I have my java correct but still my
button wont enable the view class, it's like button is not linked.  I think
my manifest might be lacking something, I have listed that below java stuff.
 My code is

This is the first java class that references java view class

package com.cornboyz.thebasics;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;

public class tutorialFive extends Activity {

Cornboyz sweetBK;
 @Override
protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
sweetBK = new Cornboyz(tutorialFive.this);
setContentView(sweetBK);
}

}

This is the java meant to create rectangle (without using XML if I
understand this all correctly)

package com.cornboyz.thebasics;

import android.content.Context;
import android.graphics.Bitmap;
import android.graphics.BitmapFactory;
import android.graphics.Canvas;
import android.graphics.Color;
import android.graphics.Paint;
import android.graphics.Rect;
import android.view.View;

public class Cornboyz extends View{
 Bitmap cloud;
int x = 0;
int y = 0;
Paint paint = new Paint();

public Cornboyz(Context context) {
super(context);
// TODO Auto-generated constructor stub
cloud = BitmapFactory.decodeResource(getResources(), R.drawable.cloud1);
  }

@Override
protected void onDraw(Canvas canvas) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
super.onDraw(canvas);
 //set background
Rect cBK = new Rect();
cBK.set(0, 0, canvas.getWidth(), canvas.getHeight());
 Paint pBlue = new Paint();
pBlue.setColor(Color.BLUE);
pBlue.setStyle(Paint.Style.FILL);
 canvas.drawRect(cBK, pBlue);
 drawCloud(x, y, canvas);
 if(x < canvas.getWidth()){
x = x+10;
}else{
y = y+10;
x = 0;
 }
 invalidate();
 }

 private void drawCloud(int x2, int y2, Canvas canvas) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
canvas.drawBitmap(cloud, x2, y2, paint);
 }

}

This is the Manifest

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
      package="com.cornboyz.thebasics"
      android:versionCode="1"
      android:versionName="1.0">
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="8" />

    <application android:icon="@drawable/icon"
android:label="@string/app_name">
        <activity android:name=".myMain"
                  android:label="@string/app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
        <activity android:name=".myMenu"
                  android:label="@string/app_name"

            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="com.cornboyz.thebasics.CLEARSCREEN" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
        <activity android:name=".sweet"
                  android:label="@string/app_name"
                  android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Dialog"

            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="com.cornboyz.thebasics.SWEET" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
        <activity android:name=".tutorialOne"
                  android:label="@string/app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="com.cornboyz.thebasics.TUTORIALONE" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
        <activity android:name=".listV"
                  android:label="@string/app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="com.cornboyz.thebasics.TUTORIALTWO" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

        <activity android:name=".tutorialThree"
                  android:label="@string/app_name"
                  android:screenOrientation="portrait"

            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="com.cornboyz.thebasics.TUTORIALTHREE"
/>
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

        <activity android:name=".tutorialFour"
                  android:label="@string/app_name"
                  android:screenOrientation="portrait"

            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="com.cornboyz.thebasics.TUTORIALFOUR"
/>
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

        <activity android:name=".tutorialFive"
                  android:label="@string/app_name"
                  android:screenOrientation="portrait"

            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="com.cornboyz.thebasics.TUTORIALFIVE"
/>
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

    </application>

    <uses-permission  android:name="android.permission.SET_WALLPAPER"/>

    </manifest>