Hi,

This the code im using.

Geocoder coder = new Geocoder(getBaseContext(), Locale.ENGLISH);
                         List<Address> foundGeocode = null;
                                /* find the addresses  by using
getFromLocationName() method with
the given address*/
                                try {

                                        foundGeocode =
coder.getFromLocationName("1600 Amphitheatre
Parkway, Mountain View, CA",5);
                                        Log.i("values", "Lat =
"+foundGeocode.get(0).getLatitude());
                                } catch (IOException e) {
                                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                        e.printStackTrace();
                                        Log.i("Geocode Error","Exception");
                                }

when I run this code this is exception I get
10-27 17:17:46.673: WARN/System.err(3206): java.io.IOException:
Service not Available

and foundGeocode value is always null

Can anyone help me with this

Thanks in Advance,