In our application, we are embeding a webview inside an activity  and
removing all
cookies. In the android devlopers console crash report , we are
getting following exception for the users and we are not able to reporduce
this issue.
We are not able to figure out the issue.  Attaching the code below.

@Override
    protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {

        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        this.getWindow().requestFeature(Window.FEATURE_PROGRESS);
        String url = generateOpenIdUrl();
        webview = new WebView(Webview.this);
        setContentView(webview);

        WebSettings WebSettings = webview.getSettings();
        WebSettings.setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
        webview.setWebChromeClient(new WebChromeClient() {
                public void onProgressChanged(WebView view, int progress)
                {
                    activity.setTitle("Loading...");
                    activity.setProgress(progress * 100);
                if(progress == 100)
                        activity.setTitle("Login with social networks");
                }
            });
        webview.setWebViewClient(new HelloWebViewClient(Webview.this));
        CookieSyncManager.createInstance(MySocialNetworks.this);
        android.webkit.CookieManager.getInstance().removeAllCookie();
        webview.loadUrl(url);

    }

Exception getting for the users.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: CookieSyncManager::createInstance() needs
to be called before CookieSyncManager::getInstance()
at android.webkit.CookieSyncManager.getInstance(CookieSyncManager.java:81)
at android.webkit.CookieManager$2.run(CookieManager.java:532)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1019)