Hi Sureshmca,

Try to search for 10 innovations in Android presentaion.  One of them
is that apps never exit.  The apps are suspended.  You can use the
application manager to force stop or uninstall the application.  I am
not certain if you can use this method to uninstall another
applicaiton though. However, I know the reverse is possible, eg. you
can start up marketplace with a pointer to install a second app.

You can also build an app as a service.  A service runs in background.

John

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:32 AM, suresh <sureshmca.sv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Friends
>
> Is there any option in android like we should give to user to close
> the application , i.e using forcestop or uninstall.
>
> I want to create app in such a mean that once install the user should
> not uninstall and should not stop.
>
> Is there any way to implement service to run allways in background.
>
> Please help me friends this is so urgent.
>

> Regards
> Suresh

John F. Davis

独树一帜