Sarath Kamisetty wrote:
> I am wondering if there is a calendar application on Android where I
> can add tasks/to do items (both manually and programatically). I don't
> see one in emulator. I was hoping to add tasks to this service, if
> exists, through my application so that user can later open the
> calendar and view/modify/delete these tasks if he/she chooses to.

There is a Google Calendar client that ships with the T-Mobile G1. This
is an open source application, available via http://source.android.com.

However, it is not part of the SDK, so there is no "API / classes"
beyond whatever you would ordinarily use to interact with Google
Calendar as a Web service.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com