Hi Mark,

I have problem with other applications. For example, if my application
has null point, android will popup an "force close" dialog, sometime I
couldn't click on "force click" button. I have to use track ball to
select the button.

But I don't have problem with "Contact" application which is a default
application. When I use it to dial an phone number, it response very
well without any delay. Are those numbers "image button"? All those
numbers will be highlighted when I use track ball.

In my application, I have imageviews, but they doesn't highlight when
I use track ball.

Any idea on when "Contact" application response very well ?

I have another question regarding to UI response time. In my login
screen, I send request to server, after get login session. I start
another activity ( called b)which will send request to retrieve user's
emails.  I put  the list email request in onCreate function. But I
think it would make UI very slow, since it needs to wait for response
back. I put a prgressbar dialog, but it didn't show up at all. Any
suggestions?

Thanks!

Cindy