Hello to everybody!

I have a question concerning starting services: is there a way of starting
service on application starting ? I know this could easily be done via
code, but the problem is that I am developing separate UI component, that
is not aware about application it is used in. Ofcource I could start the
service when my component is being created by the host app, but I would
like to start my service independently of that.

Thanks in advance.