Note that it is very unlikely you should not be doing this, since this is
the raw size of the display and does not account for space taken by the
status bar and other display decorations in the future such as an input
method.  I would strongly recommend that you don't use this, instead setting
up your window to be positioned how you want it and reacting to the final
size your view inside of the window receives.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.