My sample app is in unpublished state and when i click the *buy* button,
the page showing "the amount as like in android market site" is not
appearing and instead of that i am getting a alert box saying as follows

*"The Item that you requested is not available for purchase".*

Why the above alert box comes, whether the app to be in Published state or
am i missing some thing else.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:57 AM, Zsolt Vasvari <zvasv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems like what you are describing is telling you in plain English
> what's wrong.  Where are you confused?
>
> On Nov 2, 12:13 pm, Sivasankar K <sivasanka...@greatinnovus.com>
> wrote:
> > i am trying to make an android app based on in app purchase. In my app i
> > have a sample video and if any one wants to buy it, i want to make an in
> > app purchase through android market site.
> >
> > I gone through the in implementation here
> >
> > I downloaded the sample app and i tried to use it for checking purpose, I
> > added my Public key of my market account and i have added the video name
> > have to show to the user. In my market account, in the in app product
> list
> > i have added the details of my video title, description, product id.
> >
> > In the developer site i found the following line
> >
> > Do not publish the sample application; leave it as an unpublished draft
> > application. The sample application is for demonstration purposes only
> and
> > should not be made publicly available on Android Market.
> >
> > When i run the app and click the buy button an alert box gets appeared
> > saying that "The Item that you requested is not available for purchase".
> >
> > Pls say me where i am going wrong......
> >
> > --
> > K Siva Sankar

K Siva Sankar