only way is to study a lot ~ best place is almost always the reference
documentation on the Android - I have been through this many times and
I can tell you we can tell if you have been trying and are stuck = at
that time people will help you as it is easy to tell as we all have
been there

sometimes some of those questions present areas for overall
improvement

not very often but when they are it may be already known