Thanks for the quick tip, I'll try it out. I've a question though. Is it
the case that the lisview inherently supports scrolling when the no of
items grows bigger than the display area, and hence we don't need to sue
scrollview in this case? If that is the case then, as per your suggestion,
in my case if the no of items is say 50 then they will automatically be
scrollable, right? Please rectify if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
kk