It says that I need to add a cast to element, but even when I do that
it doesn't work

NodeList productNL = element.getElementsByTagName("ProductName");

full method :

    public void dumpTitles() {

        String sUrlBase = "http://webdev4.matcmadison.edu/mbtest/mab/
AmazonXML/";
        String xmlContent = getContent(sUrlBase + selected);
        ArrayList<String>item = new ArrayList<String>();
        String[] hi;
        try {
                DocumentBuilder db =
DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance().newDocumentBuilder();

                Document doc = db.parse(new InputSource(new
StringReader(xmlContent)));
                NodeList prodNL = doc.getElementsByTagName("ProductName");
                for (int i=0;i<prodNL.getLength();i++) {
                        Element element = (Element)prodNL.item(i);
                        NodeList productNL =
element.getElementsByTagName("ProductName");
                        Node nProductName = productNL.item(0);
                        String sProductName =
nProductName.getFirstChild().getNodeValue();
                        String s = String.format("Title %d is [%s]", i,
sProductName);

                }
        }
        catch (Exception ex) {
                Log.println(Log.DEBUG, TAG, "XML Parsing failed: " +
ex.getMessage());
        }

    }