Hi Charan,

There isn't an easy way in Android to access a remote database.   I
suppose you could dig around and figure out how mysql communicates
across the network, and then develop an interface from there.
However, it seems that would be pretty involved.

I had a need to do something similar with a previous project.  The
"easiest" way I could find was to hack up a little PHP to run on
Apache that would output the data I needed in XML.   I could then put
the XML through the SAX parser, and end up with the data I needed.   I
suspect something like this is going to be your best bet.