Hi all,

 This is Venkata Ramana,
          I was downloaded android 2.3 version source and i added some
driver programs which are related to my target board. After i try to
build total source to .img files but it giveing error like:

find: `/res': No such file or directory
No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE
No recovery.fstab for TARGET_DEVICE
Makefile:763: warning: overriding commands for target `/system.img'
Makefile:739: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/system.img'
make: *** No rule to make target `frameworks/base/docs/docs-redirect-
index.html', needed by `/index.html'.  Stop.

so,how to resolve this error and also i need steps to build the .mk

Thanks and Regards,
M.Venkata Ramana.