I came across this Dicom viewer for android.
https://sites.google.com/site/adiview/
This would be one of the solutions.

Other solution that I can think of is an HTML5 canvas based viewer for
dicom over WADO.

Having said that, I agree with earlier posts, we need a PACS server in
middle to hold images. This server can have simple CIFS/FTP/SMB FIle
interface or DICOM/WADO type interface.

This brings me to my question, probably not right place but here it
is: Is there a way for an AE to be configured on the fly as in like
UPnP?

Yogi