Hello,

I recommend to use Robotium Solo by jayway (free lib for all UI
interactions).

Also there are special mailing group for QA, you can google it:
robotium-developers.
I have covered at least 2 additional ways how to click UI without Robotium
in this conference.
Also there a lot of friendly experts to help you with any tests. Right now
it is only about 3 questions/day,
so a lot of experts have time to answer it.

Happy testing (:

Best regards,
Yahor