Hi, my android and many others have a dangerous noise. This noise is
easy recognizable in the silent parts of audio files. Many people
think that this noise is not present in the load part of the audio
file. But, this is not true. The noise is always present and at a very
high level at a very high frequency! If you switch off the playback
and put the headphones away, you will (hopefully) recognize a pressure
and and whistle in your ears.

This noise is dangerous and destroys your ears! Do not use headphones
on such android smartphone's!!

1) Is the reason of this noise the unfiltered output of the digital
amplifiers? - This would be very bad. - But I do not think that this
is the amp. My phone has a radio and the radio is not noisy and while
a call I can also not recognize a noise. That means, that....

2) The audio decoder seems to be the reason. This sound logical if you
see, that almost every manufacturer has noisy headphone output.

Again, this noise has a very high level. You can not fully recognize
the level due to the high frequency. But, the noise destroys your
ears!

Does someone know something about the decoder and the developers?