On Nov 20, 6:12 pm, B Lyon <bradfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> is it only when includes are involved?  might be related to this
> http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=21051

That totally looks like my problem indeed; my project even reference a
library, too. Since the handling of libraries has changed in r14/15
they might indeed be involved in this somehow.

> starting eclipse with  "-clean" worked for me, but I think that might
> not have worked for some folks

Yes, if one thing is sure with Eclipse it is that whatever problem you
have will recur. I hate the thing and wouldn't use it if the layout
editor wasn't such a life saver.

Now, I looked at the shortcut I am using to start Eclipse and the bad
news is that I am already starting it with -clean.