Sorry about implying another sand-box. What I meant was migrating the
concept of native-client and providing an equivalent "language", if
you will, that isn't running through a VM. I guess I was trying
suggest a environment similar to what is provided by dalvik minus the
VM. But I understand and agree with what you are saying.