Hi,

Did any have any solution for this? proguard return exception for adding
external jar file.  i am not using ant script for proguard running from
eclipse itself.

Im getting this exception.

Proguard returned with error code 1.

See console Unexpected error while performing partial evaluation:
Class = [org/restlet/engine/local/
ZipClientHelper]
Method =
[handlePut(Lorg/restlet/Request;Lorg/restlet/Response;Ljava/io/File;Ljava/lang/String;)V]
Exception = [java.lang.NullPointerException] (null)
java.lang.NullPointerException

I did all configurations.

Default.properties file

proguard.config=proguard.cfg
external.libs.dir=lib

proguard.cfg

-libraryjars /lib/
-dontwarn org.restlet.**

but i got the above exception

I did not use any ant build i am generate through eclipse.

Thanks
Mani.