Hey everyone,

while I'm waiting for the Galaxy Nexus to be available here in Switzerland
I was wondering if somebody who already has it he's willing to quickly test
my app to see how it works there?
(especially with respect to the high screen resolution screen and the
'menu' key not being present). Btw is the Galaxy Nexus a hdpi or xhdpi
device?

I already tested on the emulator (well...kind of...) and on my Nexus S with
ICS 4.0.1...but I'm really curious to test it on the real thing :)

Thanks,
Yuvi

--
YuviDroid