I am using handler inside onCreate for loading dialog, when using handler
then home block key code not works , but when removing handler then  it's

work fine .

How to block home key with using handler .......

Home blocking key works that time activity title bar visible , but here
that's hidden by code.

Please help me.

*final* Handler handler = *new* *Handler*() {

   *public* void *handleMessage*(Message msg) {

      dialog.*dismiss*();
      }
   };