Hi All,
I'm trying to show a list of songs using ListView (which supports scrolling
when the song list grows bigger than the available screen). In this regard,
I'm able to show the list of songs but whenever the user tries to scroll
the screen up/down the part of the screen which has the text,  goes black
 as can be seen here (and is not readable):
      http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/device20111125132814.png/
      http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/device20111125132731.png/

Only when the user is done scrolling then dark portion goes out and the
screen starts showing the song list normally and is readable. I've tested
this on Android 2.3.4 real device. Would appreciate if someone could point
me what is going wrong here.

The code snippet for generating the song list is as below: