I'm sorry, but parents all over the English-speaking world have told their
children for generations, about the word "fuck", "Don't say that!  It's a
bad word!"

It is also one of the few words American television cannot broadcast over
the airwaves without paying a huge fine.

I think it's safe to say that the definition of "fuck" as a "bad word" is
socially universal and not really down to the individual at all.  You may
not personally agree with the assessment, but that doesn't change the fact
that society as a whole has made and does enforce that assessment.

If it's not a bad word, just try saying, "Jesus is fucking amazing, that
miraculous fucker!" at the top of your lungs at a church service and see
how people react.  When they attack you /en masse/ you can plangently moan,
"What the fuck did I do?" but it won't help you.

--
Lew