Im trying to make my own application.Where i can refer?
On Nov 17, 2011 5:41 PM, "Oli Wright" <oli.wri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you please go into a little more detail about what you're trying to
achieve and what research you have done already?

> If you're trying to develop your own application, then I assume you've
already done a search for similar topics.  If you're simply looking to set
up such and environment (and if that's the case, you're really asking in
the wrong place), doesn't Skype do video calling these days?