Ah yes,

it does sound like this is a phonegap specific question, which means it
doesn't belong on this list.

(Actually, it might belong on the list if there were something sdk related,
but it sounds like what you want to do is start an activity, right?  You
know how to start an activity regularly, right?  Have you read the SDK docs
on that one?  If not, do that, then see what else you need.)

kris