I think your app won't be visible in androiid market who is using mobile
phone doesn't have camera, assuming that camera is needed for your app to
work if you are not using <uses feature>. If your app  work even without
camera , then you have to use  <uses-feature required= false> to avoid the
filtering  by android market. Execuse for my english .................. It
is not mandatory to include <uses-feature>. If you have enough time please
go through the link i posted in this message. everything is mentioned very
clearly there..............