On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Lucas de Jesus Matias
<lucas.matias...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm searching and i found which with output I can write a file
> in getFilesDir().getAbsolutePath() and with sharedUserId I think that I can
> access it, I just dont know how to do this, its possible?

This is a really bad idea. Not only will it break all your existing
users and make your app more fragile, but it does not solve any
problems. Every problem you have with using a content provider you
will also have with sharedUserId.

Use a content provider. Derive the Uri scheme from the package name of
the add-on package.

Or, use resources. Any app can read any other app's resources. You'd
need to do the lookups by name, not R.id value, as those may well
differ between apps.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, One Low Price!