On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Goodwin <purerain2...@163.com> wrote:
> I have a doubt. if that,there are two home screens,and the user must
> choose one in the alert dialog.

Yes.

> it is not convenient.

To you, perhaps not. To the user, it is, because the user retains
control over their device.

> is there any way to start  his application
> only ?

The user can tap the "make this the default" checkbox, before tapping
on one of the home screens in the chooser dialog. They will not be
presented with the chooser again -- pressing HOME will take them to
their newly-chosen default home screen. The user, of course, can
reboot in safe mode and remove the non-firmware home screen if they so
choose.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 4.1 Available!