On 11/30/2011 4:38 AM, Hrishi wrote:
Please bare if is repeated question...

I am able to connect to wifi device (printer). Now i want to print a
pdf file programatically using wifi connection. can someone tell me
how to do it because i am not getting any way to do it. I am able to
print text ,html file n images but pdf file not get printed in proper
format what is the way to send pdf file to printer in proper
format ...

Is there any API available for printing pdf file ?

Please suggest third party APIs..

Please help me !!

Thanks in advance !!!

How are you printing the text, html files, and images? I'd really like to know because I haven't been able to find anything on Android printing. The online documentation for Google's Cloud Print intent has been a dead link for months.