but used look manifest.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    package="com.br.estudos"
    android:versionCode="1"
    android:versionName="1.0" >

    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="7" />

  <uses-permission android:name=
     "android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION" />
<uses-permission android:name=
     "android.permission.INTERNET" />

    <application
        android:icon="@drawable/ic_launcher"
        android:label="@string/app_name"
android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar">
          <uses-library android:name="com.google.android.maps" />
        <activity
            android:label="@string/app_name"
            android:name=".Principal"
            android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar">
            <intent-filter >
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />

                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

    </application>

</manifest>