On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 6:10 PM, Richard Schilling <coderroa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess when you look at the stacktrace in LogCat, we do have quite a few
> layers... the stacktrace shows calls through about 12 different UI control
> classes.  Would you concur that is definitely a problem in this case?

It's where I'd focus. I get nervous once you get past 10.

Note that you appear to be using activities-in-tabs. That's been
deprecated (thank heavens), and I suspect that one of the reasons is
that it introduces 2-3 additional layers into your view hierarchy.

> But what do you think about the cursor?

I tend to trust LogCat's stack trace more, though that may be my
anti-Eclipse bias showing.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android 4.0 Programming Books: http://commonsware.com/books