Hey, I'm just trying to help.  It's information, it's accurate, it's
useful, the poster clearly could benefit from it, and I offered no
criticism.  What is your problem?

If I were posting in, say, French, and I made an error of similar scope, I
would be thankful to a fluent French speaker who helped me out.  In fact, I
have people correct my French, as I am not very fluent in it, and I cannot
recall ever finding it offensive to be helped in my fluency.

So put down your dukes and chillax, net nannies.  Yeesh.  You guys are just
spoiling for a fight, aren't you?  Perhaps it is you who should be banned
for criticizing such helpful behavior.

--
Lew