Not sure if this helps but have you tried implementing a class to hold your
data?
In the listener for your tabbed panes then read or write the data when the
tabs are
clicked. I think you might want to look at:

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/widget/TabWidget.html

and in particular

setOnClickListener<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/View.html#setOnClickListener%28android.view.View.OnClickListener%29>
(View.OnClickListener<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/View.OnClickListener.html>l)

That should get you started. In practice though you might want to use an
SQLiteDB
to store your data.

Regards,

John Goche