I am making a multi-langual app that calls on a LanguagePack class to
get all of the strings from the resources, which picks what it needs
depending on the selected language, i have the LanguagePack class in a
seperate librarise folder, and the problem that i am having is that i
can not use this.getString(Rid) to get the string. I have tried using
final Resources r = Resources.getSystem();
r.getString(Rid);
but with this i am getting the error:

12-03 13:12:33.206: ERROR/Error(17072): android.content.res.Resources
$NotFoundException: String resource ID #0x7f040017

The resource exists, the program compiles and deploys, and i have
tried cleaning the project multiple time... Any and all help would be
greatly appreciated as i am at a stand still rith my app right now..
Thanks
~Matt