I agree with Nikolay.
The paid section is certainly less frequented than the free section
and unlocker apps are confusing. You'll have people complaining that
they paid for an app but didn't get any because they don't realize
they'd have to download the "free" app too.
Why not just have a paid, full version of your app additionally to the
free app which can be upgraded through in-app billing?
If you want more discoveries add a live wallpaper or a home screen
widget to your app -> the app will be listed in the according
categories as well ;-).