Dear Android Developers,

About Android Monkey Feature:
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/monkey.html
Command Options Reference
The table below lists all options you can include on the Monkey
command line.
Category        Option  Description
Debugging --hprof      If set, this option will generate profiling
reports immediately before and after the Monkey event sequence. This
will generate large
                               (~5Mb) files in data/misc, so use with
care. See Traceview for more information on trace files.

When I type "adb shell monkey -p com.asus.davinci.medianote -v 500 --
hprof" in Android 3.2 (Honeycomb), there is no any new file in  data/
misc.
But I configure the system root authority  and data/misc is world-
writable by default.

Is this feature "monkey --hprof" disabled ? If not,  what possible
configuration problems ocurr ?

BR,
Benjamin