If the verifier says it can't find the definition of that class, then
it literally can't find the definition of that class.  So either your
build environment is set up wrong, or a jar file has been built wrong.
 It's not that the verifier can't find a standard java class, it's one
of yours (otherwise the verifier would tell you it couldn't find some
*different* class).

To be clear
com.pachube.jpachube.Data

is the class you're missing..