Hi
I am new to Android wanted to port my linux application to android
My Android App has 3 activities

1)In the first activity i  load my native library (which creates
multiples threads in native code.)
Native code(threads) work fine till i change to another activity.
If  app switches to second activity from first activity the
native code crashes with seg 11 error.

How to retain the native threads even after switching to other
activity.

2)What is the life time of the native threads invoked in the
onCreate() of first activity.Is it application wide or fixed to the
activity itself?

Thanks in Advance