Hi,

I want to create a table with a unique textcolumn. It should be case
insensitive, so for example only one of "example" or "Example" can be
stored.

It works by using the NOCASE collate. But there is problem with german
umlauts and - I think - other nonstandard ascii characters.

So i used the android collate UNICODE, but it seems, this is not case
insensitive. Sorting looks good, but you can store "example" and
"Example".

Is it possible to create a unique case insensitive textcolumn for
nonstandard ascii characters in android. (I use android 2.2. in the
emulator)

Thanks a lot

f.schwarz