I think i put my analogy up here wrong. It would be like getting puled
over by a cop but the speed limit sign says to stay within the limits
of the written rules, the rules are not clear on what the speed limit
is and where the line is drawn between going over it and under it, and
if you do get pulled over, you just get a fine and a notice mailed to
you saying that you broke a driving law in your country and that you
should review the driving laws with no notice of whether or not you
were going too fast, too slow, swerving in the road or what. If you
were told exactly what you did then at least you have something to
start with.

Google doesn't have any way to appeal the suspension, has no way to
find out what they did not like in your app, and has no one to talk
to. They don't even respond to email inquiries about it. Its a
communistic system they built so they don't have to deal with the
problems.

I understand what you all are saying, in technicalities some of it is
right, some of it I don't agree with, but whatever. Yes, I had part of
a copyrighted image, but so do hundreds of other paid apps. Does that
make it right for me to use it? no. BUT when so many others are
getting away with it, I can't see that this was the issue. The same
argument with the name.

Regardless, this whole situation helped me see a certain type of app
missing from the market. I'm going to retool what I have again, remove
any existing app name from the title and make something new, something
that isn't out there in the market.