Hi all,

I cloned the Launcher2 project from source.android.com (master
branch), made some modifications (keeping the attribution, of course),
built it, and installed on a Galaxy Nexus device.

For an unknown reason the Toast messages displayed by my launcher are
extremely small. I assume this is due to the density of the Galaxy
Nexus. However, the unmodified Launcher2 displays normal sized Toast
messages.

Any tips where to look that I may have messed up?

-David