Hey All ,

I am back with another doubt. Could you please help me in the following..

I have data in SQlite.. and I am able to show it using a ListView ... For
this I used the below code.
*
*
*ArrayAdapter<String> adapter = new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,*
* android.R.layout.simple_list_item_multiple_choice, values);*
*
*
But If I use this , how to set background image for the activity . Because
the used XML is pre defined. and we cant use android;background .

Thanks,
KIRANKUMARKENDOLE