On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 1:47 AM, Giuseppe <porcelli.giuse...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi TreKing, of course I tried Google

Alright - you should always indicated this along with everything else
you've tried to give people a understanding of what you've tried and what's
not working for you.

> I found lame4android, tried with their app on the market and with their
> source code, no one can convert WAV file created by the Android encoder. I
> tried also to find something about FFMPEG porting, but nothing!!
>
> Any help?

I can't help you, I don't know anything about this audio stuff, but if you
would elaborate on what you're doing, what you have done so far, what
specifically you're having trouble with, etc, you might get a better
response. Narrowing down your problem to something very specific will help
you get help.

Good luck.