Hi All,

Is there a way to unlock the screen after boot-up in jUnit ?

I tried the deprecated keyguardManager.newKeyguardLock() method. I've
set the required DISABLE_KEYGUARD permission in jUnit manifest, but
the test still claims : "java.lang.SecurityException: Requires
DISABLE_KEYGUARD permission".

I have also tried to set the
WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_DISMISS_KEYGUARD flags, but in this
case I've got the following err msg : "android.view.ViewRootImpl
$CalledFromWrongThreadException: Only the original thread that created
a view hierarchy can touch its views"

Thanks,
Jakub