Hi,

We can see many new Android devices with 16M colors.

The most used color depth when drawing on offscreen bitmaps is 16bpp,
which results in 64K colors.

Is there a way to take benefit of all 16M capable colors of these
devices?

In iOS i create a 32bpp bitmap and the results are far better than if
i created a 16bpp bitmap. I tried to do the same on Android, creating
a Bitmap.Config.ARGB_8888, but the results are the same of creating a
RGB_565.

Thanks for your thoughts.

guich