this is my mistake i forget this line comment. my code is this.When i
posting i forget delete

  @Override
           super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

           final boolean customTitle =
requestWindowFeature(Window.FEATURE_CUSTOM_TITLE);

           setContentView(R.layout.main);

           edit=(Button)findViewById(R.id.edit);
           done=(Button)findViewById(R.id.done);

           edit.setVisibility(View.INVISIBLE);

         if ( customTitle ) {
               getWindow().setFeatureInt(Window.FEATURE_CUSTOM_TITLE,
R.layout.main);
           }

14 Aralık 2011 11:52 tarihinde skink <psk...@gmail.com> yazdı:

> On 14 Gru, 10:26, Duygu Kahraman <duygu.kahram...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >    I have a problem button visibility.I have 2 button  from titlebar.I
> > get their id from xml.but
> >             edit.setVisibility(View.INVISIBLE);  doesnt work.What is
> > wrong?I want to change their visibility programmatically.
> >
> >        @Override
> >         public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
> >             super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
> >
> >             final boolean customTitle =
> > requestWindowFeature(Window.FEATURE_CUSTOM_TITLE);
> >
> >             setContentView(R.layout.main);
> >
> >             edit=(Button)findViewById(R.id.edit);
> >             done=(Button)findViewById(R.id.done);
> >
> >             edit.setVisibility(View.INVISIBLE);
> >             getWindow().setFeatureInt(Window.FEATURE_CUSTOM_TITLE,
> > R.layout.main);
> >
> >           if ( customTitle ) {
> >                 getWindow().setFeatureInt(Window.FEATURE_CUSTOM_TITLE,
> > R.layout.main);
> >             }
> > main.xml:
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> >
> > <LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
> > android"
> >               android:layout_width="fill_parent"
> >               android:layout_height="fill_parent">
> >     <Button android:id="@+id/edit"
> >             android:layout_width="57px"
> >             android:layout_height="wrap_content"
> >             android:text="edit"
> >             >

> >     </Button>
> >     <Button android:id="@+id/done"
> >             android:layout_width="57px"
> >             android:layout_height="wrap_content"
> >             android:text="done"
> >          >

> >     </Button>
> >
> > </LinearLayout>
>

> why are you using R.layout.main both for activity content view:
>    setContentView(R.layout.main);
>
> and for custom title (it is called even twice):
>   getWindow().setFeatureInt(Window.FEATURE_CUSTOM_TITLE,
> R.layout.main);
>

> pskink

---
Duygu Kahraman