Another thing is how to change a button's attributes at run time.

say, for example, I have four buttons in a relative layout (as the code
showed in my first post).
After the slidingdrawer opened, I am able to change the relative layout in
this way:

            SlidingDrawer drawer = (SlidingDrawer)
findViewById(R.id.slidingDrawer_landscape);
            drawer.setOnDrawerOpenListener(new OnDrawerOpenListener() {
                public void onDrawerOpened() {
                        RelativeLayout layout = (RelativeLayout)
findViewById(R.id.screen_landscape);
                        layout.setLayoutParams(new FrameLayout.LayoutParams
                                     (900, LayoutParams.MATCH_PARENT));
                }
            }

But how can I change the attributes of the buttons (width, height and
margins)?