For me it's not the best solution because i need for portrait view
my_item.xml with a horizontal linearlayout for 3 items (i.e.), but for
landscape view with a horizontal linearlayout for 4 items, how can i
control something like that in the creation of my listview???

I just can have a solution for one (horizontal or portrait), but not both :(

2011/12/14 TreKing <treking...@gmail.com>

> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Christian Eduardo Palomares Peralta <
> palomare...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I was thinking to use a ListView and a custom adapter (with my_item.xml),
>> but i'm not sure if this can be the best solution.
>

> From what you described, that sounds about right. Listview with each item
> being a horizontal LinearLayout. What's wrong with that? (Note I have not
> seen the YouTube app on a tablet so I don't have the visual).

Christian Eduardo Palomares Peralta (ShinjiDev) -
http://learningwebdev.blogspot.com
Administrador del Grupo Python-PerĂº